Monday, August 8, 2011

Miss Pixie's

I popped into Miss Pixie's Furnishings and Whatnot and lookie look what I found! The owner told me a woman had come in a few days before and fished out the sailing flag monograms for every member of her family so I was delighted to at least find mine and the boyfriend's initials.



Note that my initial also signals "affirmative" whereas RAS's (or BAS depending on what you call him) signals "dangerous goods". Uh oh! I find this hilairious because, aside from his questionable taste in music, RAS is the farthest thing from a "bad boy".


I also grabbed some numerals that are of no significance to me but quite pretty!


Big ole RL pillow.

Pixie's was also full of amazing furniture that I would have snatched up immediately if only I was a full time DC resident. Maybe someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment