Friday, September 2, 2011

Survived the Move!

Georgetown fun with KAF

I'm back home and settled in for the most part after leaving DC just before the earthquake, thank goodness. Luckily I managed to escape with some goodies from Georgetown before I left!

Anyone who is a fan of Kenneth Jay Lane will just die upon entering Fornash. Or at least will find themselves broke upon leaving. As you can see I went a bit nuts.




Some Fleur de Lis earrings for my Kappa little!







Shopping left me in dire need of a sugar rush and Georgetown Cupcake hit the spot!


Mine was the red velvet, of course.

Cupcake cheers with KAF








2 comments:

  1. I love fornash! Those golf earrings are tdf, I def need them now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove Kenneth Jay Lane and just recently became obsessed with Fornash and you are SO right. They are so alike. I am a new follower of your blog and loving it girl.

    Lindsey
    www.keepitclassyalabama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete